Wednesday, September 26, 2007

2007 Fall Prime-Time Season So Far

"How I Met You Mother" was very funny and will probably remain my "watch live" show for that time slot. Slap-bet countdown! Can't wait.

I caught the first episode of "Chuck" and thought it was very well done. The title character is just so endearing and ingratiating that you can't help but root for him. I didn't record "Prison Break" this week, but I'm sure I'll see it later on my Mom's DVR. I'm afraid my favorite convicts have been demoted to a "watch later if I can" status.

I was not impressed with "The Big Bang Theory", but it wasn't awful. Maybe I'll watch, or maybe I won't. Too soon to tell.

"Heroes" wasn't all I wanted in a season premiere, but it was solid. The big question remains: What happened to Peter?

I watched "Bones" and "House" on Tuesday, and both were enjoyable hours. There were a number of distractions during "Bones," leaving me a little confused by the plot, so a re-watching may be necessary. "House" was funny, as usual, and had a nice twist at the end. I'm looking forward to seeing which of the new several dozen ducklings survive, and what happens when the old ones return to the hospital.

I've recorded but not yet watched "Reaper" or "Journeyman." If I enjoy them, do I dare attempt to watch any other new shows?

No comments: